Category: Food and Beverage
Juan Valdez Café (JVC), an established Colombian coffee brand, had expanded their brick- and- mortar operations in the United States (US). They wanted to utilize their social media channels, specifically Instagram and Facebook, to increase their brand awareness and credibility among US coffee consumers, creating a valued- voice targeted towards the US Millennial consumer. With a scarce presence of locations, JVC needed to leverage their social followings as a customer acquisition tool to drive traffic to their New York City and Miami cafés and e-commerce website.
SCOPE OF WORK
Managed and created overarching digital strategy and curation from Assets library to create social post visuals and create copy for all posts, digital advertisements and e-blasts.
- Create a social media plan and digital brand identity for the US Millennial consumer.
- Implemented UGC driven campaigns to increase consumer engagement on social.
- Optimize and targeted Facebook and Instagram consumers via Multi-Product Ads and Boosted Posts.
- Leveraged social media channels and followings as a customer acquisition tool to drive traffic to brick and mortar stores and e-commerce.
- 25% Increase in Followers on Instagram
- Avg. of 5000 Increase in Page Likes Month over Month (Paid, Organic and Earned ReachCampaigns)
- 300% Avg. Engagement Increase
- 322+ UGC Assets produced with Consumer Driven Campaigns.
- Average of 10K Engagement on Promotional Social Campaigns with 1.3% Conversion PPC
- 4% Increase in Website Traffic drive from Social